Popular Posts
-
Here is a blast from the past in a way. Many of you may know Torrie Wilson as a female wrestler, but before Torrie ever set foot in a w...
-
This is beautiful Italian IFBB professional Cristiana Casoni . Cristiana is 5'4 and weighs 136 pounds. She was born on July 11th...
-
AZ alphabet graffiti on the walls of the house, perhaps as a home interior design. Cool style graffiti alphabet letters.
-
2 very unique abdominal exercises to try that you might not have thought of before are the Dumbell Swing and the overhead side bend, t...
-
Yeah I know I have done entries on Lyen Wong twice before, but who's counting besides me? This lovely fitness competitor and per...
-
Okay, I know this one is a little different, but India is technically part of Asia and I don't have a blog called "Indian F...
-
Here's an IFBB Bikini Pro that's not your usual fitness competitor. Jaime Baird is not only gorgeous, but she's also a ...
-
This gorgeous redhead is WBFF (World Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation) Bikini Competitor and fitness model Véronique Morin from Drummond...
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Jamie Keyes ,American model and professional wrestler in WWE
Label: - ABS, - Wrestler, * Fav, Jamie Keyes

